Hier Könnt ihr über die MTA mod reden wenn ihr wollt
A couple of fancy features available in 1.0.3:
* 128 player support!
* Built-in Server-side SQLite Account System for player accounts
* Speaking of SQLite, most SQL functions are exposed in Lua for scriptwriters to make use of SQL as they please.
* Built-in Anti-cheat - shown great success at catching the common cheat programs available.
* Built-in (Multi-player Supported!) Map Editor, which can be extended to support new custom game-modes!
* Custom sound support - both 2D (like for a GUI) and 3D Positioned (like custom sounds from a player)
* Custom Texture Support - A resource can replace any texture on any game object - the files are downloaded automatically.
* Custom Model Support - Entire map objects can be replaced with custom objects - a server can replace every infernus with a Honda NSX model for example. (I assure you that image was taken in MTA!)
* Custom Collision support - Adding in new Map areas is no good if they couldn't be driven on!
* Scripted Peds - think NPCs - currently they cannot use weapons themselves, but that feature is planned for a later release. However, they will drive vehicles, move around, punch - along with anything else you care to script them to do. (like turn them into zombies!)
* Custom HUD/GUI - A feature-rich GUI environment is built-in, allowing scriptwriters to make advanced GUI layouts - also, with custom Text and Image support, entire new Graphical HUDs can be created!
* Recolour the Sky, and Vehicle Headlights, and Water!
* Adjust Gravity Direction, as well as Strength - drive on walls! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9mK5IBom5I&feature=related
* Create new sections of Water - you could flood a city for example!
* Multi-player Synced built-in GTASA Cheats, such as driving on water or flying cars!
* Many "exploits" fixed, such as fast reloading - but server administrators can re-enable them for their server if they wish.
* XML support
* C++ Module support and Included SDK
* HTTP Web-server Administration - customisable with a combination of PHP and Lua scripts.
* SA-MP Game-mode Emulator - run all your favourite SA-MP game-modes!
And much more!
In all, MTA has around 300-400 Client-Side only functions, 200-300 Server-Side only functions, and 400-600 Shared functions available, as well as about 30-50 Events, both Client based and Server Based, as well as support for custom events coded in Lua, which is then expendable with C++ modules. The level of power it gives scriptwriters is incredible!
Along with the usual improved synchronisation and net code, It is, in my honest opinion THE definitive Multi-player experience for ANY GTA game, not just San Andreas.
Multi Theft Auto San Andreas Download:
Deutsches Forum: http://www.mta-sa.de/forum/
MTA:SA - The basics of scripting: http://robhol.net/guide/basics/
Known Issues: http://wiki.multitheftauto.com/index.php...wn_Issues_-_FAQ
Source Code: http://code.google.com/p/multitheftauto/wiki/Projects / http://github.com/multitheftauto/multitheftauto (MTA ist wieder bei googlecode)